If you are reading this, it must be because you have chosen to become a tenant of Red Bay Getaway. We believe our house is a great place to escape what can sometimes the rigours and grind of daily life. Included on this page are some useful details as well as tips on how to keep Red Bay Getaway enjoyable for future visitors.
- The exact address of our house is 81 Symon Avenue (see map below)and the postal code is N0H 1X0 if you are using a GPS (click HERE to see an interactive view on Google Maps [its looking a bit unkept because we were in the midst of renovations when the Google car came driving by]).
- Tenants need bring their own sheets, pillow cases and towels; linens can be provided for an additional $40 fee.
- Keys are found in the lockbox by the back door (door that you see when you drive up); I will email you the lockbox code directly but be sure to press the clear button first.
- Please remember that there is no smoking on the premises and no pets without prior approval
- Should you have any serious problems during your stay, please contact George at 519 534 4165 (I will be in Hong Kong and George will most likely be able to respond much faster).
After reading this, if you find that you still have some questions, please don't hesitate to send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We am keen to make sure you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Most of you are repeat tenants and I very much want to foster this aspect of my rentals. It goes without saying, be sure to enjoy the sunsets to find out why they call the village 'Red Bay’. Enjoy your stay :)